Don’t Worri, Eat Chimichurri
Posted on March 5th, 2021 to Recipes
You can thank our chef, Sara, for your new favorite sauce to douse everything in…
It’s also plant-based, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined-sugar-free.
A simple, healthy recipe for delicious CBD infused chimichurri! Make a cup of this to have on hand as a dip, sauce, or dressing, for an easy way to level up any meal with some feel good benefits. 10mg CBD per tablespoon of chimicurri.
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves, or parsley (or a mix of both)
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano about 4 small stems
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves grated or minced
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp Kosher salt
- ¼ tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- ½ cup Cannaves Oliva extra virgin CBD olive oil
- ½ tsp honey optional
- Finely chop the cilantro (and/or parsley) and oregano leaves.
- Combine all of the ingredients into a bowl, besides the the olive oil, and stir to combine.
- Next, slowly stream the olive oil into the mix while whisking, until all is combined. Salt to taste and add more olive oil if you would like.