Horiatiki Greek Salad
Posted on April 15th, 2021 to Recipes
Looking for a satisfying salad to add to your rotation?
This traditional Greek salad is super easy to make and loaded with nutrients to keep you glowing from the inside out.
Of course, we included an added wellness boost of 20mg CBD in each serving by using our Hemp-Infused Olive Oil to make the dressing.
Horiatiki Salad (Classic Greek Salad) With a CBD Vinaigrette
- ¼ cup Cannaves Oliva extra virgin CBD olive oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp pink Himalayan salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cucumber seeded and sliced into thin half moons
- 1 cup Kalamata olives
- ½ large red onion thinly sliced
- 1 bell pepper sliced
- 8 oz feta cheese cut into half-inch cubes
- First, make the dressing. In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Then, in a large bowl, arrange the tomatoes, cucumber, onion, pepper, olives, and feta. Drizzle dressing over salad.
Are you vegan? No worries!
Here’s how you modify: use a vegan feta cheese. We love Violife’s!
Make sure to tag us on social media @cannavesoliva so we can see your amazing results. We’d also love to know if you made any substitutions and how they worked out.