Thai Red Curry Bowl
Posted on June 4th, 2021 to Recipes
On days when we want to spice up our lives, but keep feeling healthy great…
We crave this curry bowl. Loaded with protein, veggies, fiber, and nutrients, this spicy bowl leaves our minds, bodies, and souls feeling warmed from the inside out. Not to mention, it leaves us truly satisfied. Of course, this recipe also includes an added wellness boost of 10mg CBD in each serving since we infused the curry with our CBD Olive Oil.
Thai Red CBD Curry Bowl
- 1¼ cups brown or jasmine rice Grain Trust, pre-cooked
- 2 tbsp Cannaves Oliva extra virgin CBD olive oil
- 1 small white onion chopped
- Pinch salt more to taste
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger finely grated
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 red bell peppers sliced into long strips
- 2 carrots peeled and sliced
- 1 pack extra firm tofu cut into nuggets and cooked in air fryer at 400F for 5 minutes
- 2 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 14 oz regular coconut milk (1 can)
- ½ cup water
- 1½ tsp raw coconut sugar
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- cilantro to garnish
- Warm a large skillet over medium heat. Add the olive oil. Once hot, add the onion, a sprinkle of salt, and stir often, until the onion softens (roughly 5 minutes).
- Add the ginger, garlic and cook for 30 seconds while you stir.
- Add the bell peppers and carrots. Cook until the bell peppers are tender, stirring occasionally. Next, add the tofu, curry paste, fish sauce, and cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, water, sugar, and combine. Simmer over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Prepare the pre-cooked rice according to instructions.
- Season with tamari and more salt if needed. Serve with rice and enjoy.
Make sure to tag us on social media @cannavesoliva so we can see your amazing results. We’d also love to know if you made any substitutions and how they worked out.